Thursday, January 21, 2010

Ohio Ambulance What Are My Chances At Getting Inot These Schools?

What are my chances at getting inot these schools? - ohio ambulance

my average is about 3.2 I'm new to my high school rank in the class of 50 to 189 I volunteer in a local ambulance service for nearly 48 hours per week. I have my EMT and fighting fires 1st I did not waste my time SA I want to know about my chances. I come from Vermont. I> 7 adv / AP courses. I'm on the debate team for three years and at the National Youth Leadership Forum on Medicine. I can in 2 varsity sports and a rock concert in the year.

1. University of Vermont
2. University of Texas at Austin
Alabama 3.University
4. South Birmingham College
5. Ohio State College
6. University of Florida, Miami

* My GPA is so low because a terrible freshman
** If you do something about what these schools look like to know also very grateful

0 comments:

Post a Comment