Monday, February 1, 2010

How Does A Mature Cervix Feels Like How Long Does It Take For Ovarian Cyst(s) To Develop?

How long does it take for ovarian cyst(s) to develop? - how does a mature cervix feels like

my time was 1 February. I think that ovulation on the 18th February. Tonight, 27 February, by gender showed that a similar rupture of ovarian cyst. I had this in the past but always hurts more tonight.

I was on ortho-to mid-January, that is my first cycle of birth control. could be a cyst, with a defective form of maturity in less than a month?

My throat felt really low, and this evening (unfortunately, or fortunately), my husband is very well equipped. The other possibility for suffering is that the diffusion rate is too low for tonight, the position of the cervix.

any feed-back is highly appreciated. Thank you, ladies!

0 comments:

Post a Comment