Saturday, December 19, 2009

Pictures Of Women Wearing Girdles Do Any Women Have Pictures Of Themselves Wearing Shirts Tucked In They Can Send Me?

Do any women have pictures of themselves wearing shirts tucked in they can send me? - pictures of women wearing girdles

I like to write poetry to pictures, and I'm trying to collect personal photos of women in the show and put sweaters and sweatshirts got what I write poems, on the basis of the images. If you, by responding to me a few photos of yourself, I can not answer him, took some of my poems, including poems that he wrote to a friend my picture in many computer hidden. He also worked on the poems of mine. I like seeing women, shirts left and I think what I do is not so common. If you send me pictures of strange device hidden in a shirt or hidden at the top, how about a big sweater or a jacket, a little imagination to bring a little unusual, it's great, too. I have a project of the Tuck-A-Thon. Thank you. - Lee

0 comments:

Post a Comment