Sunday, December 20, 2009

Solar Electric Boat Anybody Has Idea Of Where I Can Get Affordable Solar Electric Generator For My Relative Staying In A Village?

Anybody has idea of where i can get affordable solar electric generator for my relative staying in a village? - solar electric boat

Rlatives I left in a city where the supply is a privately held company with electicity disrupted.Sometimes readily takes two to three days for the company, for the issue of fixed-line and later on another day the issue again. For this reason, I wonder if I could help someone.
What I want is a low-cost solar generator, portable electric or replace the existing suppliers.As people in my family is 23degrees north and south of the equator. where the sun throughout a year.
Suggestions or links are welcome.

0 comments:

Post a Comment